LA MIA CITTA PALETTE
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
It usually takes 2-7 business days for your order (while some items may take longer). We will send you an email if the processing time takes longer than expected.
Country or Region:
United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Other European Countries
TALC FREE*PARABEN FREE* CRUELTY FREE
Featuring rich mattes and high-reflect shimmers, LA MIA CITTA' delivers 12 all-new shades dosed with ultra-glam nostalgia and iconoclast confidence.Shades included:
COMERICA– Metallic pink champagne with sparkling reflects
GRATIOT– Sparkling golden bronze with pink reflects
RIVERFRONT – Metallic rich bronze gold with multi-dimensional reflects
KONEY – Metallic gold copper with multi-dimensional reflects
PIEDMONT – Metallic bronze with sparkling reflects
MOROSS– Metallic grey smoke bronze with multi-dimensional reflects
LASHER – Metallic platinum deep rosegold with multi-dimensional reflects
FORRER – Matte rich Vanilla
HEATH – Matte brown-taupe
FAYGO – Matte rich deep orange
NOTTINGHAM – Matte warm rich brown
CADIEUX– Matte plum brown
Why You Will Love It
- Versatile shades and creamy formulas that deliver endless day-to-night looks
- Easy to apply and effortlessly blendable for everyday wear
- Buildable color lets you go natural or glam, suitable for every skill level
- Luxurious design with large mirror, perfect for at-home use or travel
- More bang for your beauty buck — you get almost 200% more of every shade than our original palettes.
- Cruelty-Free, Fragrance-Free, Oil-Free, Paraben-Free, Phthalates-Free, Sulfate-Free, Talc-Free, Alcohol-Free
How To Apply
- Use light pressure when picking up product with a brush or fingertip.
- Pair with Magic Touch Concealer to prime and create an even, smooth canvas.
- Use firm, dense brushes to deposit product and fluffy brushes to diffuse and blend.
- Apply light shades to accentuate and highlight features. Apply medium shades to contour and transition color for a seamless finish. Apply deeper shades to define and line.
- Use a natural fiber brush to apply metallic shades.
- Metallic shades can be applied with fingertips using gentle tapping motions.
- Apply matte shades first and then layer metallic shades to build dimension.
- Pair metallic shades with Dewy Set Setting Spray for a foiled effect or more intense finish.